Latest version OPTCG 1.16c is now up. Please click this link.
In the latest update, we are thrilled to introduce a host of exciting new features that will revolutionize your gaming experience. These additions bring enhanced flexibility, customization options, and improved usability to make every match more enjoyable. Let’s dive into the details of these new features.
- Expanded Game Modes: Say goodbye to a single set selection in multiplayer matches! We’ve introduced four separate game modes: Western, Eastern, Unlimited, and Private. Each mode offers a unique set of rules and challenges, providing diverse gameplay options to suit your preferences. Whether you’re seeking a traditional Western-style duel or an unconventional Eastern-themed showdown, the choice is yours.
- Lawless Private Matches: Private matches have undergone a dramatic change. They are now lawless, allowing you to break free from the constraints of deck building. Deck sizes as low as 15 cards, no color restrictions, and no card count limitations are now supported. Unleash your creativity and devise strategies that defy the norms of traditional gameplay.
- Turn Number Display: To enhance tactical decision-making, a turn number display has been added. This useful feature keeps you informed about the progression of the game, enabling you to plan your moves strategically and adapt to the evolving gameplay dynamics.
- Expanded Deck Building: We understand that deck building is a crucial aspect of the game, and we’ve made significant improvements to the deck editor. You can now build decks beyond the previous limit of 50 cards, allowing for even more diverse and powerful strategies. Additionally, the limit of 4 copies of a card has been lifted, enabling you to fine-tune your deck composition to perfection. Please note that the user interface for these expanded options is still a work in progress, with some overlapping elements that will be resolved in future updates.
- Customization at Your Fingertips: Gone are the days of manually editing the Streaming Assets folder. We’ve introduced in-client customization options that allow you to personalize your game experience effortlessly. Now, you can customize cards and backgrounds directly within the game, reflecting your unique style and preferences. Additionally, the deck editor background image can now be customized, allowing you to create a visually immersive experience that resonates with your gameplay style.
- Enhanced User Interface: In response to valuable feedback from our community, we’ve introduced the ‘Offset End Turn’ option. This option relocates the End Turn button from its default position to the third action choice location, helping to prevent misclicks during intense gameplay. We understand the importance of a seamless and intuitive user interface, and this improvement aims to enhance your overall gaming experience.
- Reporting Made Easy: To maintain a healthy and enjoyable gaming environment, we’ve added a bug report button and a player report button. Should you encounter any issues or come across inappropriate behavior, these reporting tools empower you to take an active role in maintaining the integrity of our gaming community.
- Streamlined Chat Functionality: We’ve made significant improvements to the chat functionality. Muting chat now removes previous chat messages, ensuring a clean and distraction-free interface. Additionally, chat settings will now persist between game sessions until manually unmuted, allowing you to maintain your preferred communication preferences effortlessly.
- Refined Deck Editor Search: Searching for specific cards within the deck editor has become more efficient. The search function now supports exact term searching using brackets. For example, searching [Animal] will exclude any irrelevant results such as “Animal Kingdom Pirates,” providing you with precise search results that align with your deck-building requirements.
- Trash Count on Hover: Keeping track of discarded cards is now easier than ever. When hovering over the trash area, a count will be displayed, allowing you to quickly assess the number
We’re excited to introduce 51 revealed cards from OP04, including the much-anticipated Red Zoro OP04-015 reveal. Additionally, three new powerful cards have joined the lineup: P-037 Monkey D. Luffy, P-038 Trafalgar Law, and P-039 Bellamy. These new additions expand the already diverse pool of cards, allowing you to explore fresh strategies and unleash your full potential on the battlefield.
To improve communication and keep players informed, we’ve made important additions to the logging system. Players can now announce which Leader they are using, allowing for better understanding and tactical decision-making. Additionally, the “Player has Disconnected!” line has been added to the logs, ensuring that disconnections are appropriately documented. Furthermore, leader hits, including “Lose 1/2 Life” and “Banish 1/2 Life,” are once again properly logged, providing a comprehensive combat history. Moreover, the Download Combat Log feature has been upgraded to copy the combat log to your local clipboard for easier access and analysis.
Bug Fixes (General):
We understand the importance of a smooth and seamless gaming experience. In this update, we’ve addressed several general bugs to ensure smoother gameplay. For instance, if multiple actions are triggered simultaneously, selecting an action that would automatically resolve will now function correctly, preventing unnecessary cancellations. The multi-action choice on a force-opponent action, such as Magellan’s ability, no longer breaks the game, ensuring fair and balanced gameplay. Triggers between double attacks no longer interrupt the double attack sequence or result in undesirable game states, promoting a more fluid and enjoyable gaming experience. Additionally, cards that draw from the top of the deck will now display the card code only once in chat logs, eliminating unnecessary repetition.
Bug Fixes (Card Specific):
In addition to general bug fixes, we’ve specifically addressed issues with certain cards to maintain balance and fairness in gameplay. For example, Wanda can no longer deploy Wanda, preventing any unintended interactions. Thatch’s self-KO will no longer cause other cards in the deploy to skip their end-of-turn effects, ensuring consistent and reliable gameplay mechanics. The Yellow Thunder Bagua card has been adjusted to ensure its second effect no longer triggers when the player has 2 Life remaining or less, creating a more balanced playing field. Flower Capital card now properly rests itself as intended, ensuring accurate gameplay. Green Buggy’s immunity to Slash Leaders has been corrected, providing the appropriate protection against Slash Leader effects. Additionally, OP03-080 Kaku has been adjusted to correctly classify as a Slash character instead of a Strike character, aligning with its intended design.
These installers for all platforms have been generously provided by Batsu Games, and we would like to express our sincere appreciation for their valuable invention.
As a gesture of gratitude towards the exceptional team at Batsu, we have compiled a list of links where you can show your support, give back, or contribute a small amount, if you wish. We invite you to explore the links provided below.