This article is outdated. Please click this link for the updated version of OPTCG Sim.
One Piece Trading Card Game (OPTCG) Sim Application 1.13b is now available. As usual, 1.13b is not likely to be backwards compatible with earlier versions because there are added features like determining who is going first by a randomizer etc. Thanks to Batsu Games for their persistent effort in providing this one of a kind simulator for OPTCG players.
* 10-cost Kaido (KO all characters) effect may not properly trigger the OnKOs of Marco, Kozuki Oden, Magellan, and Minotaur
* This will be resolved in the next version
* Deck Editor will not initialise the cards for fast loading. Make sure to check the box of preferred colour to display the cards.
* All OP02 cards are now available for use. There are probably still some bugs hiding in the code for them! Be vigilant!
* Players can play alongside the One Piece themed wallpaper as their playmat.
Alternate Art Cards and Don, Card Sleeves
* Players can now use the alternate art version of the cards as well as the Chopper-themed Strawhat Crew limited sleeves.
If you would like to support the project or the costs of hosting the servers (absolutely never required and gives you no special benefits), you can become a patreon at https://www.patreon.com/BatsuApps/ or send money directly through paypal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OPTCG Sim application is available for Windows, Mac, Linux and Android devices. For IOS devices, stay tuned for the announcement.
Click the links below to download the application: