An updated version is now available for download. Please click here to access it.
It features early previews of ST08/ST09 cards as well as over a dozen bug fixes.
- Enies Lobby has been correctly flagged as a part of the World Government, rather than being attributed to CP9.
- The new Life spawned by 10 Cost Charlotte Linlin can no longer be placed at a player’s discretion.
- Players now have the option to activate Peepley Lulu’s effect, which was previously mandatory.
- Events can no longer be summoned using Air Door.
- If a valid target is not found, Air Door will now trash all 5 cards instead of leaving them on top of the deck.
- Gum Gum Gavel can now be used for characters without providing combat power.
- The functionality of ‘You Can Be My Samurai!!’ has been corrected and it now works as intended.
- Trigger effects that cause characters with OnKO effects to be killed will no longer have the potential to result in broken game states.
- Wanze’s OnPlay effect has been added to the game.
- Effects that return cards from the trash to the deck, such as Kaku’s effect, can now be activated even without valid field targets.
- Kin’emon no longer affects costs for abilities such as Law’s blocker swap.
- The desync issue with Blurple Kaido Don Grant has been resolved.
- Paulie’s OnPlay effect can now be activated at a cost of 6 Don.
- The issues with Power Mochi’s trigger and counter effects have been resolved.
- The Z Leader ability and other ‘On Attack’ effects will no longer result in a broken game state if they target enemy characters with OnKO effects.
- The spectate buttons have been removed from the game.
- At this time, iOS devices are only able to play with other iOS devices due to a Unity networking issue. We are currently seeking support to resolve the issue.
- Actions that allow the attachment of ‘up to 2’ rested Don now do not provide the option to attach only 1.
- Event cards that allow players to pay ‘up to X’ cost no longer provide the option to play without effect.
These installers for all platforms were provided by Batsu Games, and we would like to credit them for their contribution.
As a way of showing gratitude to Batsu’s amazing team, we have compiled a list of links where you can give back, show support, or contribute a small amount if you’d like. Please check out the links below.
Patreon – https://www.patreon.com/BatsuApps/
Paypal – email@example.com